Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mexico! Olah! (66)

Mexico Epilogue

If you are starting at the top and working your way down, coming up you'll be looking at about ten posts of our three trips to Mexico. It's taken me forever to get all these pix up - I think I bit off a bit more than I had time to chew.

In any event - I hope you enjoy the pix.

We were in Manzanillo for a week at the end November to first few days of December in 2005, in Puerto Vallarta in January 2007 and to Huatulco in January 2009.

I've tried to split the pix up by place and themes - not sure that I succeeded.

We like going to Mexico in the winter - it's warm. I don't know if we'll be going back any time soon - between H1N1 flu and various political problems - right now it's not looking like such a good destination. But I expect all these things are temporary - I hope, anyway.

Hope you enjoy the pix.

No comments:

Saving my Blog Post